When you are planning your next corporate retreat, conference or event, put Leander, TX on your short list of locations. Located in the heart of the scenic Texas Hill Country and within the greater Austin metroplex, Leander hits the perfect balance between small town comfort and big city amenities.
Leander has several conference venues and beautiful outdoor retreat or event settings.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Hotel and Meeting Room
- VFW Banquet Hall, with Kitchen and Stage area
- Reunion Ranch, a gorgeous venue for weddings, parties and retreats and corporate team building events.
- Lakewood Park, a 125 acre park featuring rentable tables and pavilions to suit any need. Learn more about Lakewood Park in our blog.
- Mason Homestead, a restored 1860s farmhouse with over 1200 sq ft of space on 3 and half acres.
- Robin Bledsoe Park Amphitheater and Pavilion.
- The PAC, with a serving kitchen and large rentable indoor space
Contact us at the Leander Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center at (512) 259-1907 to discuss your event. There are many other options, depending on your needs!
Great Nightlife and Local restaurants
In addition a variety of venues, Leander offers nightlife with a great atmosphere and unique local restaurants. Find out more about these great places in our Drinks and Dining guide.
“Leander is a fantastic location to host your next business meeting or social event. There is a cool vibe in Leander with awesome places to go for food, drinks and fun for families and people of all ages. The future is bright in Leander!”Mitch Fuller, Commander of VFW Post 10427 and member of Leander Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.