1. Fly a kite at a park. See the list of Leander Parks.
2. Watch a magic show at Way Off Broadway Community Players.
3. Paint a sign at Sip & Stain DIY Workshop.
4. Hang out in Old Town.
Pick up a treat at Casa Costa Bake Shop, find your style in Wildfire Artisans airstream trailer, browse the shelves of Patchouli Joe’s, pick out a new outfit at My Steel Magnolia, and end your day at Smooth Village with Karaoke Night!
5. Host a family game night and play Leanderopoly!
Pick up your game board for a $25 donation at the Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center any time 9-5 Monday-Friday.
6. Visit the Trail of Trains. Take a photo with each of the six concrete trains throughout Leander and receive a free Old Town Street Festival t-shirt at the Leander Chamber of Commerce. 100 N Brushy, Leander, TX 78641.
7. Support Leander High School Softball at the Spring Craft Fair.
8. Grab a bite to eat or a sweet treat at a Leander restaurant.