STEP 1: Review the complete vendor application.
STEP 2: Review the event map. Specialty vendors have the opportunity to select a specific booth location for an additional $40.
STEP 3: Complete the online application form at the very bottom of this webpage.
STEP 4: Call us to make payment within 24 hours or you will need to reapply.
Old Town Christmas Festival Specialty Vendor Application
DATE: December 4, 2021
WHERE: 100 N. Brushy St, Leander, TX 78641
10×10 Single Booth $150
10×10 Specific Single Booth $190
The general rules of Old Town Christmas Festival is incorporated into and made a part of this contract and shall be binding on the parties hereto.
- All display equipment, tables, tents, etc are to be furnished by vendor. Tents are a requirement along with 160 lbs of tent weights (40 lbs per leg). No early tear-down.
- All booths must have a representative present at all times during the hours of operation.
- All booths should be open from the front only.
- Vendors are not permitted pets or vehicles on the grounds.
- Vendor agrees to assume all liability for damages or loss caused to the premises on their exhibit area by reason of their exhibit and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LEANDER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & VISITORS CENTER, the sponsor of the event, its directors, officers and members for all liability which might ensue by reason of his/her exhibit or presence at the event.
- Vendors shall indemnify the Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center against all liability resulting from negligence of the vendor, their agents or employees and shall reimburse the Leander Chamber for any loss or expense incurred by reason of negligence. The LEANDER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & VISITORS CENTER is not responsible and does not guarantee against loss or damage due to theft, fire, wind, hail, rain, accident, sunlight, cold or injury or any other acts of God.
- Vendors may NOT assign this contract or their space or sublet all or any part of their space.
- Vendors are solely responsible for all sales, taxes, permits, etc. OTCF will not provide change or credit card transfer.
- Heaters are not permitted.
- Lights are required. Quiet generators are allowed. We also can recommend battery-operated LED lights.
The Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center reserves the right to reject or prohibit any exhibit, proposed exhibit or part thereof, including without limitation, any person, articles, conduct, printed matter, catalogues or souvenirs that, in its opinion, are not suitable to and in keeping with the character of the OLD TOWN CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER ACCEPTANCE DATE OR DUE TO WEATHER. EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. OLD TOWN CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL MAY BE CANCELLED AFTER COMMENCEMENT DUE TO ACTS OF GOD OR OTHER ACTIONS THAT MAY ENDANGER PARTICIPANTS OR EXHIBITORS. BY SIGNING BELOW, THE EXHIBITOR ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT, UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
KINDNESS POLICY: Leander Chamber of Commerce believes that everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and respect in all our events supported by our mission statement. LCC aims to foster a culture of gratitude, teamwork and respect among all of its vendors, members, volunteers, and employees. To further this aim, LCC requires all employees to treat each vendor, employee and volunteer with respect and dignity. In return, any vendor or volunteer found to have violated the Kindness Policy will not be invited back to be a volunteer or vendor for any of our future events.
- Each booth space is 10’x10’.
- Must be a food vendor to sell beverages, soft drinks and/or water.
- Electricity is limited to certain areas. If you would like electricity, you must select a specific booth indicated on the map (booths 41-99 include electric). Selection of a specific booth is an additional $40. Vendors are required to bring their own electrical cords – bring long cords as electric may be up to 150 ft away.
- All vendors are permitted to bring quiet generators.
VENDOR SETUP & EVENT DAY OPERATIONS
- Setup may begin on Saturday, December 4th, starting at 8:00 am and all cars must be out of the grounds by 10:00 am. Your assigned check-in time will be given to you the week before the event. If you miss your assigned time, you will not be allowed to check in.
- All vendors must be open for business from 11am-9pm.
- Parking: Vendors may park in the festival area only long enough to unload. Vendor and public parking is available just outside of the grounds, located in yellow on the map.
- Tear-down will begin after 9:00 pm. NO EARLY TEAR-DOWN. No cars will be allowed inside festival grounds between 10am-10pm or until the roads are cleared.
BONUS BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- All vendors are listed on our website and we link all vendors to the site for continued shopping!
- When you donate an item for us to use at a future chamber event, we will advertise it on the Old Town Facebook and event page. Minimum value of $50 for advertisement.
Application: Please fill in the application below and then call to make payment. 512-259-1907