STEP 1: Review the complete vendor application.
STEP 2: Complete the application form at the very bottom of this webpage.
STEP 3: Call us to make payment within 24 hours or you will need to reapply. 512-259-1907
Old Town Christmas Festival 2021 Food & Beverage Vendor Application
DATE: December 4, 2021
WHERE: 100 N. Brushy St, Leander, TX 78641
10×10 Booth $290
10×20 Booth $390
10×10 Winery/Brewery Booth $175
The general rules of Old Town Christmas Festival are incorporated into and made a part of this contract and shall be binding on the parties hereto.
- All display equipment, tables, tents, etc are to be furnished by vendor. Tents are a requirement along with 160 lbs of tent weights (40 lbs per leg). No early tear-down.
- All booths must have a representative present at all times during the festival hours of operation.
- All booths should be open from the front only.
- Vendors are not permitted pets or vehicles on the grounds.
- Vendor agrees to assume all liability for damages or loss caused to the premises on their exhibit area by reason of their exhibit and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LEANDER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & VISITORS CENTER, the sponsor of the event, its directors, officers and members for all liability which might ensue by reason of his/her exhibit or presence at the event.
- Vendors shall indemnify the Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center against all liability resulting from negligence of the vendor, their agents or employees and shall reimburse the Leander Chamber for any loss or expense incurred by reason of negligence. The LEANDER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & VISITORS CENTER is not responsible and does not guarantee against loss or damage due to theft, fire, wind, hail, rain, accident, sunlight, cold or injury or any other acts of God.
- Vendors may NOT assign this contract or their space or sublet all or any part of their space.
- Vendors are solely responsible for all sales, taxes, permits, etc. OTCF will not provide change or credit card transfer.
- Heaters are not permitted.
- Lights are required. Electricity is provided for food vendors (one 110V outlet). Quiet generators are allowed. We also can recommend battery-operated LED lights.
The Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center reserves the right to reject or prohibit any exhibit, proposed exhibit or part thereof, including without limitation, any person, articles, conduct, printed matter, catalogues or souvenirs that, in its opinion, are not suitable to and in keeping with the character of the OLD TOWN CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER ACCEPTANCE DATE OR DUE TO WEATHER. EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. OLD TOWN CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL MAY BE CANCELLED AFTER COMMENCEMENT DUE TO ACTS OF GOD OR OTHER ACTIONS THAT MAY ENDANGER PARTICIPANTS OR EXHIBITORS. BY SIGNING BELOW, THE EXHIBITOR ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT, UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
KINDNESS POLICY: Leander Chamber of Commerce believes that everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and respect in all our events supported by our mission statement. LCC aims to foster a culture of gratitude, teamwork and respect among all of its vendors, members, volunteers, and employees. To further this aim, LCC requires all employees to treat each vendor, employee and volunteer with respect and dignity. In return, any vendor or volunteer found to have violated the Kindness Policy will not be invited back to be a volunteer or vendor for any of our future events.
- All food vendors will have access to electric (one 110V plug per vendor) – bring long cords as electric may be up to 150ft away.
- All vendors are permitted to bring quiet generators.
VENDOR SETUP & EVENT DAY OPERATIONS
- Setup may begin on Saturday, December 4th, starting at 8:00 am and all cars must be out of the grounds by 10:00 am. Your assigned check-in time will be given to you the week before the festival. If you miss your assigned time, you will not be allowed to check in.
- All vendors must be open for business from 11am-9pm.
- Parking: Vendors may park in the festival area only long enough to unload. Vendor and public parking is available just outside of the grounds, located in yellow on the map.
- Tear-down will begin after 9:00 pm. NO EARLY TEAR-DOWN. No cars will be allowed inside festival grounds between 10am-10pm or until the roads are cleared.
- If you would like to leave prior to 10pm, you will need to dolly your items out of the festival.
FOOD VENDOR GUIDELINES
- Food trucks and food trailers must purchase enough space to accommodate.
- Electricity requirements and any electrical food service equipment you plan to bring requiring heating elements must be noted in the space provided on the application.
- All supplies (bowls, plates, napkins, utensils, etc.) must be provided by the vendor.
- Food service can include beverage sales, soft drinks, and water. No alcohol.
FOOD SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- All groups using a generator and/or cooking on-site must have a new or inspected 5lb dry chemical fire extinguisher. Your booth will be inspected by the Fire Marshal before the event. If you fail inspection you will not be able to operate until your booth is in compliance.
- Mobile food establishments: Gas containers shall be located and secured on the exterior of the mobile food establishment, open to the atmosphere or if containers are kept in compartment, the compartment must be separate from the interior preparation area. Access must be from the exterior of the unit and compartment floor and the exterior door must be vented to the atmosphere.
- All food vendors must complete the Temporary Food Establishment Application with the Williamson County and Cities Health Department and pay the $50 fee associated with the permit. It is the responsibility of the vendor to contact the Health Department separate from the City of Leander. The City of Leander has no involvement with this permit being issued.
- The Temporary Food Establishment Permit is needed for any group that is serving and/or providing samples of foods. If you have an Annual Mobile Food Establishment Permit with Williamson County this can replace the Temporary Food Establishment Permit Requirement.
- Permit Applications must be submitted to the Williamson County Health District at least two weeks before the event (Nov 20, 2021). Permit Applications can be submitted by mail, fax, or email. For more information please visit http://www.wcchd.org/services/food_and_restaurant.
355 Texas Ave, Round Rock, TX 78664
Application: Please fill in the application below and then call to make payment. 512-259-1907