Jingle all the way to Old Town!
Join us for Leander’s most festive event! The 2023 Old Town Christmas Festival is coming Saturday December 2.
The best way to kick off the holiday season is by shopping, dancing, singing, playing, eating and meeting Santa at the Old Town Christmas Festival! Start your stocking stuffing and present shopping while enjoying the most fun of the season!
Theme for 2023: A Classic Christmas
All the Details
Rudolph Run 5K
Grab your Christmas garb and sign up for the Old Town Rudolph Run that starts at 10 AM. New this year, finishers will receive a custom race medal!
Leander Christmas Parade
The Leander Christmas parade is one of the highlights of the festival! With music, dancing, candy, and an appearance from the big guy, SANTA!!
Be sure to check out our parade page to find out all the details!
The festival begins with the Rudolph run and ends with the Old Town Family Christmas Movie & sing-a-long! Check out the Full Schedule for all the details!
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page for details about location and maps.
We love our vendors and their fantastic wares! Visit our Vendor Page for more information.
You’ve got festival questions and we’ve got answers. See answers to some of our most common questions below.
Where and When is the Old Town Christmas Festival?
The 2023 Leander Old Town Christmas Festival is Saturday, December 2nd, starting at 11am. The festival takes place in the Old Town section of Leander at 100 N. Brushy Street.
Is Old Town Christmas Festival a family-friendly event?
Everyone is welcome! There is a large variety of activities for kids and adults.
Are there any street closures to be aware of? Where can I park?
North Brushy Street, West South Street and Willis Street will be closed to vehicles all day. Bagdad St and Atkins Street will have be closed for a portion of the day.
All street closures begin at 5:30am on Saturday, December 3rd and will reopen at 12:00am Sunday, December 4th. Towing will be strictly enforced.
Public Parking is available
All vehicles left in any lot or on any public street overnight will be towed at 5:30am on Sunday, December 4th.
Is there a rain date for Old Town Christmas Festival?
The festival will go on rain or shine!
What is admission for Old Town Christmas Festival?
Free admission for all! Food, beverages and gift items are available for purchase, as are armbands and tokens for rides and kids activities.
What items are allowed/prohibited?
- Baby Strollers
- standard school size
- no frames or camping gear
- non-professional point & shoot cameras
- handheld GoPro style cameras without attachments including selfie sticks, tripods, headgear, etc.
- Portable/Collapsible chairs
- individual seats only
- no double-wide or connecting chairs
- Tents or Canopies
- no larger then 10×10
- hand-held, no larger than 42″ when open
- 2 factory-sealed bottles
- Pets, Until 4PM
- Aerosol Containers
- including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind
- except for medical use
- Drones/Remote flying devices
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage of any kind
- except 2 factory-sealed water bottles
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment
- Professional cameras and attachments
- including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods, monopods, etc.
- Pets, Until 4PM
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts, or any personal motorized vehicles
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Pets, After 4PM