With limited registration don’t wait until the end.
The Old Town 5K has been moved to August 29th at 11AM prior to Old Town Street Festival, and will help businesses impacted by Covid 19. We are Leander Strong!
Registration closes on August 14th at 8:30am!
The Old Town Street festival has officially moved to August 29th! We will see you all in August!
1. Fly a kite at a park. See the list of Leander Parks.
2. Watch a magic show at Way Off Broadway Community Players.
3. Paint a sign at Sip & Stain DIY Workshop.
4. Hang out in Old Town.
Pick up a treat at Casa Costa Bake Shop, find your style in Wildfire Artisans airstream trailer, browse the shelves of Patchouli Joe’s, pick out a new outfit at My Steel Magnolia, and end your day at Smooth Village with Karaoke Night!
5. Host a family game night and play Leanderopoly!
Pick up your game board for a $25 donation at the Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center any time 9-5 Monday-Friday.
6. Visit the Trail of Trains. Take a photo with each of the six concrete trains throughout Leander and receive a free Old Town Street Festival t-shirt at the Leander Chamber of Commerce. 100 N Brushy, Leander, TX 78641.
7. Support Leander High School Softball at the Spring Craft Fair.
8. Grab a bite to eat or a sweet treat at a Leander restaurant.
We are excited to announce the first of hopefully many calls to art for Old Town Leander. The Love Leander mural is sure to be a local favorite.
Read the details here.
@ Old Town is coming May 16!
Tickets for the rollerskating rink go on sale May 1st. Check back soon!
Sponsorships are now available and come with tickets. A perfect team builder for your business! Contact email@example.com for more info.
We can’t wait to see you on May 16th!