Old Town Summer Nights is for local artisans, vintage, food and other small businesses in our regional area to join us the 3rd Saturday of the month from June-October for a concert and market.
PRICE (per 10×10 space):
- $40 Specialty Vendor ($10 discount for chamber members)
- $10 Farmer (free for Leander farmers)
- $75 Business Booth-member
- $100 Business Booth-nonmember
We will accept checks, cash and credit cards. Make payable to Leander Chamber of Commerce, P. O. Box 556, Leander, Texas 78646. Please call if paying by credit card after you complete the application. Online applications will be discarded without payment within 24 hours of application.
NEW LOCATION! Summer Nights will have a new home at Robin Bledsoe Park (601 S. Bagdad Rd, Leander, TX 78641) starting in October. More vendor info will be provided soon.
● 6PM-9PM, all vendors can take their booths down at 9PM.
However, you must only park on the primary streets, no vendors will be allowed to park in the grass for take-down until after the event is completely over. ● Check-in and set up starts at 5PM at 100 N. Brushy St.
● Must be ready for business at 5:45PM – no entry after 5:30PM
● Vendors must leave their area as clean as when you started.
● Food trucks and food vendors must obtain a permit from Williamson County.
● Bring tables, tents, tent weights (40lbs per leg), chairs, display units, long extension cords (some of you may be up to 100 ft away from power), lights for your booth, and anything else you need. You will need lights!
Spaces are first come, first serve. Vendor warrants that the vendor is the sole owner of the merchandise sold. The undersigned vendor does hereby release Summer Nights, the City of Leander, and the Leander Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center from any claim, action, demand or liability arising out of any conduct of any nature of Old Town Summer Nights or its employees. The undersigned vendor understands that refunds will not be made due to inclement weather or natural disaster nor will refunds be granted. The Summer Nights committee reserves the right to decline any vendor deemed unsuitable for the event.