- COVID 19 Attendance Requirements
- MASKS will be REQUIRED. (The event takes place on private property and entrants will not be allowed unless masks are being worn.)
- Only one family or group will be allowed in any booth at a time.
- Hand sanitizer must be used prior to entering any booth.
- Physical distancing will be required at all times.
- All traffic/shoppers must follow in one direction.
- Random temperature checks will be required. If you have a temperature above 99 degrees you will be required to level the event grounds.
- In the event the crowd grows beyond a our ability to physical distance, the event will be closed until we are able to resume a safe physical distance.
Any person refusing to comply with all of the attendance requirements will be asked to leave the premises.
The parade this year will be a reverse parade. This means all of the visitors will drive thru and all of the parade floats will be stationary. The parade route map will be placed on this site soon.
- Along the streets that surround Old Town. Please do not park in front or or in the yards of Old Town residents.
- In the Leander ISD parking lots unless otherwise indicated.
- Handicap parking will be in all LISD lots.
- SCHEDULED CLOSURES
Street closures will begin at 5:30am and be fully opened by 12AM.
Streets will open and close throughout the day depending on the activity. Our goal is to leave as many streets open as possible, but ensuring the safety of our citizens is always top priority.
The following streets will be closed all day- N. Brushy, W. South, and Willis. Bagdad & Atkins will be closed for a portion of the day.
The festival is rain or shine!
- IS THIS EVENT KID FRIENDLY
- ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Cameras – only non-professional point & shoot cameras will be allowed. Hand-held Go-pro cameras are allowed without attachments including sticks, selfie sticks, tripods, headgear, etc.
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual seat only; no double-wide or connecting chairs)
- Umbrellas (Hand-held; no bigger than 42” when open)
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water
- Pets (Only allowed during pet hours from 11am-2pm)
- No aggressive dogs will be allowed on festival grounds at anytime.
- Coolers of any kind. *Exceptions may be made for medical use
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment
- Professional cameras and attachments including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods monopods, etc.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind.
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.