- ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Pets are ONLY allowed at Old Town Festivals from 10:30-12:00 noon. After 12 the size of our crowds does not allow for pets do to our insurance restrictions from a past incident.
The Old Town Christmas Festival will be canceled in the event of rain or severe weather. If the event is canceled we will hold a Christmas Market on Dec. 7.
- Along the streets that surround Old Town. Please do not park in front or or in the yards of Old Town residents.
- In the Leander ISD parking lots unless otherwise indicated.
- Private paid parking is available along Broade Street.
- SCHEDULED CLOSURES
Willis St., Bagdad from South to Broade, Brushy St between South and Broade, & South St from 183 to West will be closed from 5AM-11PM. Additional, street closures will be necessary for the 5K from 8:30-10AM and parade from 6PM-8PM.
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Cameras – only non-professional point & shoot cameras will be allowed. Hand-held Go-pro cameras are allowed without attachments including sticks, selfie sticks, tripods, headgear, etc.
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual seat only; no double-wide or connecting chairs)
- Umbrellas (Hand-held; no bigger than 42” when open)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Outside food or beverage of any kind
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Pets after noon. Pets are allowed from 10:30-noon.
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment
- Professional cameras and attachments including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods monopods, etc.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Unauthorized materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind.
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, e-mail us at email@example.com.